JBS believes that technology companies have an important part to play in making sure technology empowers people with disabilities. As such, we work hard to ensure www.jbssolutions.com is accessible as possible to all people with varying levels of ability. We strive to meet the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA standards, WCAG's recommendations for website accessibility.
We consider the WCAG 2.1 Level AA guidelines as we build and design our website. Using this guidance, we aim to provide the best possible experience. Most pages on our website feature strong contrasting color along with properly labeled images and the entire website is keyboard navigation friendly and functions at a high zoom level. We test with tools including:
- Assistive technology testing: Apple VoiceOver, NonVisual Desktop Access (NVDA), Google ChromeVox and High Contast Chrome extension
- Accessibility auditing: Google Lighthouse and axe DevTools
- Input testing: Mouse, keyboard and touch.
We take every measure to ensure our Lighthouse accessibility score remains greater than 90% while we work towards our goal of 100% accessibility across all pages of JBS Solutions.
For the best experience, please keep your technology up to date:
- Use the latest version of your web browser.
- Use the latest version of your assistive technology.
If you see any issues, have suggestions on how we can further improve the accessibility of our site, or require support, please contact us at email@example.com or call 888.421.1155.