JBS Drives Innovation Using AWS
We know how to use AWS to achieve your goals.
Our AWS Partnership
For more than 10 years, JBS has developed a deep partnership as a proven vendor with AWS. Our relationships with and access to many internal AWS solution engineers, architects, and other AWS technical personnel allow us to provide our clients with smart, leading-edge solutions to complex problems.
As an AWS Advanced Partner, we benefit from gaining early access to new AWS services. By the time these new services and features are live and production ready, our team has already gained deep experience and best practices. In addition, we have access to AWS partnership funding efforts for MVP, proof-of-concept, and other project work, and whenever possible, we tap these funds to help off-set our clients' costs.
Your AWS Ambassador
Your APN (AWS Partner Network) Ambassador, Phil Horwitz, is passionate about sharing his AWS technical expertise through public presentations, open-source projects, and customer solutions. Phil possesses multiple AWS certifications as well as in-depth AWS knowledge. As an APN Consulting Partner representative, they work closely with AWS Solution Architects to migrate, design, implement and monitor AWS workloads.
Your Advanced Retail Competency Partner
We are thrilled to achieve AWS technical excellence in delivering retail enterprise solutions and honored to be an AWS Retail Competency Partner. JBS Solutions has a 21-year history developing enterprise software solutions for large retailers and has facilitated billions of dollars of transactions to date. We deeply understands how to use AWS to help retailers modernize infrastructures, innovate through microservices, and deliver personalized ecommerce experiences.
Your Public Sector Partner
We are honored to be part of the AWS Public Sector Partner Program. Delivering robust, scalable, innovative cloud-based custom application solutions to our education, EdTech, non-profit, and government clients fuels our passion and commitment every day. As organizations pivot to digital experiences, cloud-first solutions like AWS, provide the agility required for customers’ changing needs. Using AWS to help accelerate business-critical solutions, especially during these unprecedented times, positions our clients to scale and grow as necessary.
AWS Practice at a Glance
- JBS does not hire junior or mid-level engineers. We only hire senior-level, highly experienced software engineers, who have a track record of developing and delivering successful software solutions.
- 90% of all our engineers have extensive experience building and architecting AWS cloud-based solutions. Some of our most senior engineers have more than 10 years of building AWS cloud solutions. The cloud is our native language.
- In addition, many of our engineers are AWS Certified Architects, DevOps, Sys Admins, and Developers.
- Deep expertise providing AWS solutions across many industries, verticals, and enterprises: retail, financial, legal, education, federal government, healthcare and enterprise-scale non-profits.
- Experience and familiarity with building AWS solutions from Fortune 50/100 sized enterprises to nimble, high-growth start-ups.
- Data Pipeline
Compute and Containerization
- Elastic Container Service
- Elastic Kubernetes Service
- Lambda Step Functions
- Managed Steaming for Kafka (MSK)
- Route 53
- API Gateway
- Cloud HSM
- Certificate Manager
- Key Management Service