Driving Innovation with AWS and JBS
As an AWS Consulting Partner with a wealth of experience, we know how to use AWS to achieve your goals.
For more than 10 years, JBS has developed a deep partnership as a proven vendor with AWS. Our relationships with and access to many internal AWS solution engineers, architects, and other AWS technical personnel allow us to provide our clients with smart, leading-edge solutions to complex problems.
As an AWS partner, we benefit from gaining early access to new AWS services. By the time these new services and features are live and production ready, our team has already gained deep experience and best practices. In addition, we have access to AWS partnership funding efforts for MVP, proof-of-concept, and other project work, and whenever possible, we tap these funds to help off-set our clients' costs.
AWS Practice at a Glance
- JBS does not hire junior or mid-level engineers. We only hire senior, highly experienced software engineers, who have a track record of developing and delivering successful software solutions.
- 90% of all our engineers have extensive experience building and architecting AWS cloud-based solutions. Some of our most senior engineers have more than 10 years of building AWS cloud solutions. The cloud is our native language.
- In addition, many of our engineers are AWS Certified Architects, DevOps, Sys Admins, and Developers.
- Deep expertise providing AWS solutions across many industries, verticals, and enterprises: retail, financial, legal, educational, federal government, healthcare and non-profit.
- Experience and familiarity with building AWS solutions from fortune 50/100 sized enterprises to small sized start-ups.
- Data Pipeline
Compute and Containerization
- Elastic Container Service
- Elastic Kubernetes Service
- Lambda Step Functions
- Managed Steaming for Kafka (MSK)
- Route 53
- API Gateway
- Cloud HSM
- Certificate Manager
- Key Management Service