JBS Drives Innovation Using AWS
We know how to use AWS to achieve your goals.
Our AWS Relationship
For more than 10 years, JBS has developed a reputation as a proven vendor with AWS. Our relationships with and access to many internal AWS solution engineers, architects, and other AWS technical personnel allow us to provide our clients with smart, leading-edge solutions to complex problems.
As an AWS Advanced Partner, we benefit from gaining early access to new AWS services. By the time these new services and features are live and production ready, our team has already gained deep experience and best practices. In addition, we have access to AWS funding efforts for MVP, proof-of-concept, and other project work, and whenever possible, we tap these funds to help off-set our clients' costs.
Your AWS Ambassador
Your APN (AWS Partner Network) Ambassador, Phil Horwitz, is passionate about sharing his AWS technical expertise through public presentations, open-source projects, and customer solutions. Phil possesses multiple AWS certifications as well as in-depth AWS knowledge. As an APN Consulting Partner representative, they work closely with AWS Solution Architects to migrate, design, implement and monitor AWS workloads.
Your AWS Retail Competency Partner
We are thrilled to achieve AWS technical excellence in delivering retail enterprise solutions and honored to be an AWS Retail Competency Partner. JBS has a 22-year history developing enterprise software solutions for large retailers and high-growth startups and has facilitated billions of dollars of transactions to date. We deeply understand how to use AWS to help retailers modernize infrastructures, innovate through microservices, and deliver personalized ecommerce experiences. See how JBS Solutions and AWS are powering the new world of retail in this AWS blog post and check out the success stories on how we helped Petco and Wine Access innovate their customer experience.
Your Public Sector Partner
We are honored to be part of the AWS Public Sector Partner Program. Delivering robust, scalable, innovative cloud-based custom application solutions to our education, EdTech, non-profit, and government clients fuels our passion and commitment every day. As organizations pivot to digital experiences, cloud-first solutions on AWS, provide the agility required for customers’ changing needs. Using AWS to help accelerate business-critical solutions, especially during these unprecedented times, positions our clients to scale and grow as necessary.
AWS Lambda Service Delivery Designation
We are proud to achieve the AWS Lambda Service Delivery designation. This designation differentiates JBS Solutions as an AWS Partner Network (APN) member that provides specialized demonstrated technical proficiency and proven customer success in delivering Lambda. AWS Lambda supports our cloud-native microservices approach and allows us to execute quickly. With it, our customers are able to scale and grow as needed.
Immersion Day Partner
We are excited to be part of the AWS Partner Network (APN) Immersion Day program. Our team of AWS experts conduct workshops that provide a full- or half-day of hands-on training delivered virtually or in-person to organizations looking to learn how to best leverage the AWS platform to unlock business potential and meet key objectives.
AWS Practice at a Glance
- JBS does not hire junior or mid-level engineers. We only hire senior-level, highly experienced software engineers, who have a track record of developing and delivering successful software solutions.
- 90% of all our engineers have extensive experience building and architecting cloud-based solutions on AWS. Some of our most senior engineers have more than 10 years of building AWS solutions. The cloud is our native language.
- In addition, many of our engineers are AWS Certified Architects, DevOps, Sys Admins, and Developers.
- Deep expertise providing AWS solutions across many industries, verticals, and enterprises: retail, financial, legal, education, federal government, healthcare and enterprise-scale non-profits.
- Experience and familiarity with building AWS solutions from Fortune 50/100 sized enterprises to nimble, high-growth start-ups.
- Data Pipeline
- SageMaker Data Wrangler
Compute and Containerization
- Elastic Container Service
- Elastic Kubernetes Service
- Lambda Step Functions
- Managed Steaming for Kafka (MSK)
- Route 53
- API Gateway
- Cloud HSM
- Certificate Manager
- Key Management Service