The Senior DevOps Engineer provides a wide variety of systems administration and Engineering support functions. Operation tasks are conducted primarily in AWS public cloud, with some work in traditional data centers. You will be part of a back-end systems support team for our growing portfolio of cloud-based software applications.
- Strong experience in building end to end CI and CD pipelines in GitLab.
- Collaborate across teams to improve build, integration & release process
- Helping architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
- Experience in securing and deployment of serverless architecture applications.
- Strong experience in DevOps best practices and software application lifecycle/release processes
- 2+ years of experience with containerization technologies with Kubernetes, Docker, or AWS ECS
- Experience with SonarQube, Artifactory, NodeJS etc
- Hands on familiarity with orchestration tools such as CloudFormation and/or Terraform
- Experience with SSO/SAML including identity providers such as Okta
- Must have automate-first and automate everything thinking.
- Experience scaling CI/CD systems and microservices.
- Strong scripting skills (e.g. Powershell, Python, etc).
- Practice and enforce Agile development methodologies.
- Continuously improve processes, technologies, applications to provide best value to business.
- Experience in delivering and deploying highly scale, high performance Web Applications and experience in Blue/green deployments, A/B testing practices.
- Experience integrating pipelines with configuring, administering and integrating testing tools such as Selenium
- Exposure to Performance testing /tuning, monitoring, and troubleshooting tools.
- Experience in implementing SecDevOps best practices is an advantage.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
Nice To Have
- Experience with Jenkins, Ansible or similar tools.
- Experience with application build technologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevOps principles. Hands-on experience required.
- Experience in containerization and orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, or Fargate/EKS/ECS.
This is a full-time W2 employee position with the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid overtime
- Generous PTO policy, company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD
As an equal opportunity employer, JBS does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. JBS only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States on a W2 basis.