The Technical Talent Sourcer will play a critical role in the day-to-day candidate sourcing activities and within the Talent Acquisition team. This role will coordinate all the sourcing activities but also closely work together with recruiters and other members of the Talent Acquisition team.
Activities include managing the various sourcing channels and regularly interacting with both active and passive candidates. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- 1-3 years of recruitment support experience, customer service, administrative, or related work experience
- Ability to work 100% remotely while maintaining quick and efficient communication and feedback
- Ability to coordinate and schedule candidate interviews to assist in the recruitment process
- Responsibilities include applicant tracking management, scheduling, and other duties as assigned
- Work to provide a positive applicant experience throughout the recruiting process
- Co-develops and implements an effective sourcing strategy
- Sources suitable candidates through various sourcing channels
- Drafts and sends out recruiting emails to potential candidates
- Knows how to use sourcing tools and technology
- Is able to reach out to candidates and engage with them
- Keeps track of pre-defined sourcing metrics and reports on them
- Follows up on employee referrals
Nice To Have
- Advanced Excel experience
This is a remote full-time W2 employee position with the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous PTO policy, company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD
As an equal opportunity employer, JBS does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. JBS only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States on a W2 basis.