- Engage with architects to comprehend functional challenges, prototype new ideas, and new technologies, and help to create innovative solutions.
- Strong understanding of ReactJS and its core principles and at least two years of experience in building applications using React
- Strong experience in application state management and store design like Redux and Saga.
- Proficient in developing User Interfaces using a component-based approach
- Familiarity with design systems (Material Design)
- Research and implement new technologies and methodologies that can improve the architecture, its software components, user experience, and development process
- Sound knowledge of ECMAScript specification.
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming, asynchronous and functional programming.
- Robust debugging and diagnostic skills
- Experience writing and maintaining unit tests.
- Experience in automated testing platforms
- Experience with performance debugging and benchmarking
- Ability to work in an agile collaborative environment.
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving aptitude and good communications skills.
- Must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
Nice To Have
- Experience in Node.JS
- Mentor UI engineers, which may include performing code reviews, suggest tools, technologies, and best practices that improve stability.
- Experience in developing accessible and Section 508 compliant UI interfaces is desired.
- Competitive base salary
- Paid overtime
- Generous PTO policy, company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD
As an equal opportunity employer, JBS does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. JBS only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States on a W2 basis.