JBS is looking for an experienced Node Developer who has extensive experience with a strong computer science background
- Strong/Expert level proficiency in Node.js development
- Sound knowledge of ECMAScript (6+) specification.
- Proven success in designing, coding and implementing scalable software solutions using modern technology and practices
- Strong/Expert level proficiency in building and deploying cloud-native solutions with AWS
- Strong experience in web service development (RESTful/json)
- Strong experience with No-SQL and SQL databases, MongoDB preferred
- At least one year of experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, or ECS)
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD, Splunk
- Experience building serverless applications on AWS using API Gateway, Lambda, SQS, SNS, IAM Roles/Permissions, DocumentDB/MongoDB.
- Experience in using Collaborative tools (Jira/Confluence) for task management, breakdown, estimation and tracking.
- Understanding of Agile techniques and ability to rapidly iterate in a dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and communications skills
- NestJS experience is a plus
- Experience with securing applications and performance tuning
- AWS certification is strongly preferred
Nice To Have
- Develop cloud-native solutions in AWS using common patterns (microservices, event-driven/serverless, choreography, etc.)
- Ideate with Product Owners and teammates and deliver full-stack solutions in short cycles with frequent releases
- Provide leadership and mentor team members on modern software principles
- Lead code reviews
- Provide and receive constructive feedback with team members to drive continuous improvement
- Competitive base salary
- Paid overtime
- Generous PTO policy, company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD
As an equal opportunity employer, JBS does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. JBS only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States on a W2 basis.