JBS is currently looking for a Senior .Net Developer with strong architecture and leadership experience. The candidate should feel comfortable being a team lead, and be familiar with microservice best practices, patterns and architectures. The candidate should feel comfortable working in a full stack role as well – in addition to application development and architecture, there are data and front-end components that will need to be architected and implemented too. The role will be working in an agile environment with a mixed team of both JBS engineers and our client’s engineering team.
- 7+ years of .Net development experience
- Strong experience architecting and building microservices and cloud native solutions
- Strong Integration experience (via 3rd party application APIs)
Nice To Have
- Experience with Azure Enterprise directory and other enterprise level identity services (Such as Active Directory)
- Experience in Customer Management, MDM and Customer Data
- Experience with IdPs such as Okta or Azure Enterprise Directory services
- Strong Computer Science background
This is a full-time W2 employee position with the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid overtime
- Generous PTO policy, company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD
As an equal opportunity employer, JBS does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. JBS only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States on a W2 basis.