About the Role
JBS is currently seeking a highly motivated Sales Development Representatives to manage new clients. This role will sit on the demand generation team and work closely with marketing to ensure creation and delivery of innovative, relevant content. Your main objective will be to create and administer lists of existing customers, both warm and cold leads, as well as making a minimum of 500 cold calls per week. You should be able to keep the sales pipeline current within our sales tracking software and communicate your sales progress to management.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Strong track record of meeting quotas
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends.
- Ability to work efficiently remotely
Nice To Have
- Experience dealing with Enterprise Clients
- Experience selling custom software
- Experience with selling technology and custom software
- Familiarity with CRM's like HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
This is a remote full-time W2 employee position with the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous PTO policy, company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD
As an equal opportunity employer, JBS does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. JBS only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States on a W2 basis.