Are you passionate about marketing, sales, and technology? Are you a strong project leader and an individual contributor? Do you get excited developing and executing sales and marketing campaigns and events that generate demand and build brand awareness – and can you have a substantive impact in driving sales?
JBS is looking for a sales and alliances professional to join our team. This individual will be responsible for both developing and executing campaigns, strategy and engagement with partner managers and sellers. This role will also lead and support strategic alliances such as Microsoft. In addition, you will help lead and guide account-based marketing campaigns – bringing forward the resources of the full marketing & sales organization.
We are looking for a confident, proactive, and highly motivated seller that can roll up their sleeves and be an individual contributor, but also contribute to strategic corporate initiatives, and build relationships. If you are results-driven, passionate about technology and marketing – and enjoy working in a team environment, JBS is the place.
We believe technology can reshape our clients’ businesses. We offer every client a unique perspective on technology so they can recognize new business opportunities and make the most of them. We give clients the systems, tools, and knowledge they need to build their businesses and be more competitive.
- Develop, manage, and execute marketing programs to drive demand generation and brand awareness
- Customize and execute national campaigns to fit industry and alliance needs
- Coordinate and execute joint alliance development and marketing activities with strategic alliance partners, particularly Microsoft
- Participate in leadership team meetings to provide recommendations for marketing campaigns, including account-based marketing
- Coordinate events including webinars, seminars, tradeshows, networking events, customer appreciation events and key internal events
- Measure ROI and track pipeline and revenue of all field and solutions marketing programs where you’ve got ownership
- Understand and articulate the JBS core value proposition, service lines, solutions and capabilities and the value of marketing and alliances
- Identify and help produce client success stories and public references
- Work with alliance partners (particularly Microsoft) to identify joint pursuit opportunities and manage those engagements with sales and leadership teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business
- Three or more years of sales/alliance experience, with a preference for technology experience, including solutions/services, product and/or field
- Proven success with planning and execution of both national and field campaigns
- A passionate, self-motivated, and disciplined self-starter requiring little supervision in the planning and execution of tasks with ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Capable of building strong working relationships (internally and externally) across all levels of the company, especially with remote teams
- Previous use and strong understanding of sales and marketing automation tools
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with CRM's like HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
This is a remote full-time W2 employee position with the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous PTO policy, company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD
As an equal opportunity employer, JBS does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. JBS only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States on a W2 basis.