About the Role
Are you a strategic technology marketing and demand generation whiz? Are you strong at driving GTM execution, fostering innovation, measuring and tracking results, collaborating with others and driving inbound and outbound leads through marketing and technology alliance channels? And are you a strong project leader – and an individual contributor – that can develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns?
If so, JBS is seeking an experienced national marketing and demand generation manager to lead demand gen campaigns, strategic alliance engagement, and support national pipeline sales and growth. The successful candidate will have solid outbound, cross-channel lead generation expertise, strong marketing and project management skills, and be adept at working with CRM and marketing automation systems. Experience in working with alliance partners - primarily Microsoft – is a plus, but not required, as this is a key area of focus to drive new pipeline and sales revenues for the business.
This individual will lead national marketing and Microsoft alliance activities and be responsible for strategizing and executing programs and campaigns to drive brand awareness and generate leads – both with external prospects/clients and within our strategic partner ecosystem. We are looking for a confident, proactive and highly motivated team member that can plan and lead strategically, but also roll up their sleeves and be an individual contributor. This role will also be responsible for supporting national alliance management and engagement activities including joint marketing, co-selling events and relationship building.
If you are results-driven, passionate about technology, marketing, and alliance building – and enjoy working in an innovative fun team environment, JBS is the place.
We believe technology can reshape our clients’ businesses. We offer every client a unique perspective on technology so they can recognize new business opportunities and make the most of them. We give clients the systems, tools and knowledge they need to build their businesses and be more competitive.
- Jointly establish and drive success metrics and objectives with the national management and national alliance/marketing team, and report progress toward goals to senior leadership at the corporate and national levels
- Create and execute creative outbound and inbound lead generation campaigns to drive market awareness, preference, and purchase
- Develop service and product positioning and messaging platforms that position JBS as a market innovator and leader with our target audiences, including C-level executives and IT leadership
- Create impactful client-facing content that clearly communicates the value and unique advantage of our solutions and products
- Develop and manage all of the sales collateral including data sheets, presentations, videos and thought leadership
- Develop and execute strategic inbound and outbound campaigns driving SDR performance, SQL and revenue growth.
- Manage external go-to-market (GTM) campaigns and programs for driving demand generation, lead acquisition and conversion of new clients, and general market awareness
- Drive Microsoft-facing demand generation and messaging to foster alliance relationships, increase referral pipeline, and expand JBS visibility in partner channels
- Track, manage, and report results of all national marketing and alliance activities and campaigns to national and national leadership
- Demonstrate mastery of alliance programs, funding mechanisms, and key processes to support national lead generation, tactical co-selling, and conversion
- Build and maintain relationships with strategic alliance partners (Microsoft and others) to facilitate engagement and growth of national sales pipelines
- Create win wires, client case studies, and other marketing collateral to support national sales, presentations, demand generation, and cross-channel awareness
- Partner with national marketing leads to understand and drive JBS IP and service product offerings in cross-channel GTM motions and campaigns
- Participate in national leadership team meetings to provide recommendations for marketing and alliance activities based on market research, trends and experience
- Build relationships with national sales pod teams to support daily activities and facilitate customized joint alliance partner marketing programs
- Serve as the main national contact for all field marketing and alliance activities
- Manage national scorecard metrics for Microsoft and other key partners, and drive national activities (internal and external) that align to overall goal achievement
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications, Masters preferred
- 3-5 years of demand generation, marketing and/or alliance experience (MSFT stack, software or consulting service marketing preferred)
- A passionate, motivated and disciplined self-starter requiring little supervision in the planning and execution of tasks with ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously
- Previous use and strong understanding of sales, CRM and marketing automation tools (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Dynamics CRM, etc.)
- Ability to build strong working relationships and effectively drive initiatives and overcome obstacles across all levels of the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills, maturity and good strategic judgment; demonstrates a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, project management and decision-making skills
- Prior experience working with or within Microsoft teams preferred, either at corporate or national/field level
- Established relationships within the tech community with knowledge of partners, competitors, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 10-15%, depending on location
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with CRM's like HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.
This is a remote full-time W2 employee position with the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous PTO policy, company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD
As an equal opportunity employer, JBS does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. JBS only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States on a W2 basis.