JBS is looking for an Application Development Manager to provide leadership and expertise in systems architect, analyzing business requirements, developing application initiatives, and managing a growing backlog of tasks for the engineering team. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and will interface with the engineering teams and broader business alike to align business priorities with technical initiatives.
- Implement and maintain solutions for customer needs and enterprise software strategy
- Interface with various business units and stakeholders to understand needs to build requirements and design solutions
- Work with internal teams and vendors to implement and maintain solutions, remove blockers and provide direction and priorities
- Interface with customers regarding issues and requests
- Recruit and manage internal development team
- Responsible for employee development
- Manage budgets
- Software architecture background with various systems: reporting, finance, databases, custom applications etc.
- Has cloud-first approach, background in cloud architecture and modernizing applications by migrating from on-prem to cloud
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with LIMS systems. Experience with acquisitions.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects at the same time
This is a full-time W2 employee position with the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid overtime
- Generous PTO policy, company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD
As an equal opportunity employer, JBS does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. JBS only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States on a W2 basis.