JBS is looking for a Business Systems Analysts to facilitate and lead strategic goals of the business, and then translate these goals into achievable tasks for an IT team. This means interdepartmental collaboration, frequent communication, and project/product management skills.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analysts
- Experience working with API Integrations
- Understanding of microservices patterns
- Experience working in an enterprise environment
- Responsible for determining operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements.
- Examines current business procedures and recommends new ones.
- Designs new processes by gathering and analyzing requirements, constructing workflow charts, and writing specifications.
- Improves systems by studying current system practices and IT modification design.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, and recommending change.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
Nice To Have
- Architecture or Product Owner experience
This is a full-time W2 employee position with the following benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Paid overtime
- Generous PTO policy, company holidays
- 401k with company match
- Health, Dental, Life, LTD
As an equal opportunity employer, JBS does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. JBS only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States on a W2 basis.